CSBattery DC SERIES 2V VRLA AGM BATTERY
- Voltage: 2V
- Capacity: 2V200Ah~2V3000Ah
- Designed floating servive life: 10-15 years @25 °C/77 °F.
> Summary for Industry 2V AGM deep cycle battery
CSBattery DC series of 2V VRLA AGM batteries upto 2V3000Ah are recognized as the most reliable and high quality battery system in the industry. They are designed with advanced AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat) technology, Long service life designed with 10-15 years, the batteries comply to the most popular international standards, such as IEC60896-21/22, CE, ISO and Eurobat Guide long life.
> Stable Quality & High Reliability for Industry Battery
CSBattery is well-known for its stable and reliable performance. Sealed AGM batteries are all free maintenance; thus permitting a safe and proper operation of the equipments. The battery can withstand overcharge, over discharge, vibration, and shock. It is also capable of extended storage.
> Sealed Construction for AGM Battery
CSBattery unique construction and sealing technique guarantees that no electrolyte leakage can occur from the terminals or case of any CSBattery. This feature ensures safe and efficient operation of CS Batteries in any position. CS Batteries are classified as “Non-Spillable” and will meet all requirements of the International Sea and Air Transportation Association.
> Long Service Life, Float or Cyclic for 2V Industry Battery
The CSBattery VRLA battery has a long life in float or cyclic service. The expected life of float service is 18 years @ 25℃.
> Maintenance-Free Operation for VRLA battery
During the expected float service life of CSBattery batteries, there is no need to check the specific gravity of the electrolyte, or add water. In fact, there is no provision for these maintenance functions.
>Low Pressure Venting System for Long life battery
DC Batteries are equipped with a safe low pressure venting system, which operates from 1 psi to 6 psi. The venting system is designed to release excess gas in the event that the gas pressure rises to a level above the normal rate. Afterwards,the venting system automatically re-seals itself when the gas pressure level returns its normal rate.This feature prevents excessive build up of gas in the batteries. This low pressure venting system, coupled with the extraordinarily high recombination efficiency, ensure CS Batteries be the safest VRLA batteries available.
> Heavy Duty Grids for Sealed AGM battery
The heavy-duty lead calcium-alloy grids in DC Batteries provide an extra margin of performance and service life in both float and cyclic applications, even in conditions of deep discharge.
>Low Self Discharge for Lead Acid Battery
Because of the use of Lead Calcium grids alloy, CSBattery VRLA battery can be stored for long periods of time without recharge.
> Complied standards
- Ø IEC 60896-21/22 Ø IEC 61427 Ø ISO9001/14001/18001 Ø Eurobat guide, long life
- Ø BS6290 part 4 Ø GB/T 22473 Ø CE Ø IATA and IMDG
> Application for Deep Cycle AGM 2V Battery
- Industry use, Communication equipment, Telecommunication control equipment; Emergency lighting systems;
- Electric power systems; Power station; Nuclear power station; Solar powered and wind powered systems;
- Load leveling and storage equipment; Marine equipment; Power generation plants; Alarm systems;
- Uninterruptible power supplies and stand-by power for computers; Medical equipment;
- Fire and security systems; Control equipment; Stand-by electric power.
> DC Delivery time
- Normal, 25-30 days for production with injection molding Lead-plate by ourself
- As a factory we Can Support Urgent project with 10-15days.
- OEM brand is free charge.